I am an eroge enthusiast, who also loves playing computer games, especially MMORPG, and on rare occasions watching anime on the side. Some time before I started this blog, I used to be a hardcore MMO gamer, but my interests on those games have since dwindled. Now, I spend the majority of my spare time playing eroges while getting sidetracked by those devious Flash games. There is nothing i love more than reading raburabu stories and answering the loving pleas of kouhais and imoutos out there. That also means I generally do not play dark games, unless an imouto is contained within and the story is extremely well done. Ok, maybe the imouto part is optional. Maybe the story part is too; I don’t place as much emphasis on story as some others. I just want the sweet, sweet romance.
- Favorite Characters: Kasugano Sora (Yosuga no Sora), Aizawa Kaho (LoverAble), Takanashi Yaya (Clover Point), Mihama Hitsuji(Natsuyume Nagisa).
- Favorite Animes: Chobits, Amagami SS
- Favorite Eroges: Flyable Heart, Hoshizora no Memoria, Natsuyume Nagisa
The alias Aedes was the result of my searching for a cool looking term in the dictionary to use for my character name in some MMO when I first started playing them, and I’ve been using it as my alias ever since.
Some other alias that I’ve used: Hachure, Scaccidi.
I am ero, and I’m a gamer. You could say I’m A Ero Gamer. Hence the name Aer0gam3r. Aero for short.
I am quite the otaku, and I used to watch/read a ton of anime and manga. These days my focus has moved to eroge, and though I still read quite a bit of manga, I very rarely watch anime. I am also a board game enthusiast, and enjoy medium length strategy games like Power Grid and T’zolkin.
I tend to mostly play slice of life eroge, and I have become quite the critic with the genre as of late. On occasion I also enjoy games with more serious storylines and games that have real gameplay content. I steer well away from dark themed games because I don’t have the stomach to play them.
- Favorite Characters: Amagase Yuuki (LovelyxCation), Kawakami Kazuko (Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!), Tsukishima Yuuri (Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki), Shinooka Misa (Natsu no Ame), Mishio Eiri (Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa),
- Favorite Animes: FMA 2009, Gintama, Toradora, Clannad
- Favorite Eroges: Evenicle, Natsu no Ame, LovelyxCation 2, Flyable Heart, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, Little Busters!, Hatsuyuki Sakura
My name, my handle name to be exact is aquaspirit39 and I am nothing more than an average erogamer who have given up completely on the reality. Even though currently I have only been playing eroge for at most three years(since 2009), erogaming has integrated itself so deeply into my lifestyle that it feels like I have been doing this my whole life. I doubt that it will be easy or even possible to get rid of this unusual hobby of mine（￣～￣;）
My initial motivation for playing an eroge stemmed from my frustration at anime couples pairing which often favor the less qualified main heroines instead of much better sub-heroines. I understand that there is probably favoritism in my part toward certain (sub)heroines, but that does not change the fact that it is painful to see them getting rejected. This frustration piled up higher with each anime until I finally decided to play Japanese eroge with the help of AGTH and ATLAS, the translation tool at that time.
- Favorite Characters: Alisa Crane Femiruna(W.L.O), Makishima Amane(Okiba ga Nai), Minagase Sakuya(Tasogare no Sinsemilla), Daikanyama Sumire(Suzunone Seven)
- Favorite Animes: Durarara, Acchi Kocchi, Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
- Favorite Eroges: Tasogare no Sinsemilla, RuiTomo, Grisaia Trilogy(although the third one is not out yet><)